Supplier Management Director - Palo Alto Networks
Company: Arrow Electronics
Posted on: February 16, 2021
Position:Supplier Management Director - Palo Alto NetworksJob
Description:Arrow Electronics is seeking the next Supplier
Management Director - Palo Alto to join our Americas Enterprise
Computing Solutions (ECS) division. Why choose Arrow? Arrow's
enterprise computing solutions business guides the development of
powerful, practical and complete IT solutions by combining
technologies to address specific business needs. From cloud and
data intelligence to security and IoT, Arrow brings innovative
solutions to market through intelligent channels to deliver the
modern enterprise.What You'll Be Doing
- Director to provide all strategic, sales and executive
management for the Palo Alto line.
- Includes leadership of the extended team, development of
initiatives, and management to P&L goals.
- Builds and expands network / security portfolio and outsourced
support offers to Palo Alto.
- Responsible for P&L including all forecast, pipeline
development process, inventory management, negotiation and
attainment of rebates, and cost management.
- Leads Arrow relationship with Palo Alto, providing insight into
the supplier to the Arrow executive team and building alignment to
- Responsible for partner recruitment goals and oversight of all
- Direct/Execute strategy that motivates sales teams to reach
sales goals and deliver results. Maintain senior level
relationships at customers, suppliers, and Arrow corporate.
- Lead value added sales opportunities by implementing network /
- This job profile requires the assignment and participation in a
sales compensation plan. A portion of OTE will be variable and tied
to specific sales-related goals as set forth by Arrow.What We're
- Typically requires a minimum of 10-15 years of related sales
and leadership experience with a 4-year degree; or 12 years and an
advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of experience in: Supplier Management, Partner
Management, Product Management, Sales/Business Development or
- 5+ years of industry experience working for or with suppliers
and resellers of network security services, preferably Palo Alto
(Prisma and Cortex).
- Prior experience leading and managing Sales & Supplier teams in
an enterprise level environment.What We Offer at Arrow:At Arrow, we
are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety
of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and
financially healthy.Not only do we offer a competitive salary and
work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:$205,718.40 -
$251,433.60Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from
posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work
experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between
base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at
offer.-Location:US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow
Building)Time Type:Full timeJob Category:Product Management &
Supplier MarketingEEO Statement:Arrow is an equal opportunity
employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Melbourne , Supplier Management Director - Palo Alto Networks, Executive , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!