SCIS Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Officer
Company: Securitas Critical Infrastructure Services, Inc.
Posted on: April 13, 2019
* Administers first aid treatment to and arranges for transport of
sick or injured persons to medical facility, working as member of
emergency medical team.
* Determines nature and extent of illness or injury, or magnitude
of catastrophe, to establish first aid procedures to be followed or
need for additional assistance, basing decisions on statements of
persons involved, examination of victim or victims, and knowledge
of emergency medical practice.
* Administers prescribed first aid treatment at site of emergency,
or in specially equipped vehicle, performing such activities as
application of splints, administration of oxygen, treatment of
minor wounds or abrasions, or administration of artificial
* Communicates with professional medical personnel at emergency
treatment facility to obtain instructions regarding further
treatment and to arrange for reception of victims at treatment
* Provides protective services by making periodic tours to check
for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire
* Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat,
flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials,
inclement weather, and other incidents.
* Prepares logs and reports as required.
* With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental
requirements of this job may include the following: seeing,
hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with
hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling.
Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for
long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking
up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements
may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and
occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
* One or more years of related Emergency Medical Technician
* Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state,
county and municipal certification requirements for EMT - basic
(EMT-1) level and licensing requirements for Security Officers.
We are a nationwide provider of security solutions with many
employment opportunities across the country. We are an equal
opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Our core
values are integrity, vigilance and compliance. Therefore, we are
looking for individuals to join our organization who share the same
Keywords: Securitas Critical Infrastructure Services, Inc., Melbourne , SCIS Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Officer, Engineering , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!