Maintenance Technician Assistant
Company: Discovery Village at Melbourne
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Discovery Village at Melbourne is currently looking to hire a
full time Maintenance Technician Assistant at our community located
at 3260 N. Harbors -City -Blvd Melbourne, FL 32935.This position is
Tuesday thru Saturday 9:00a.m.- 5:00 p.m.We provide on the job
training with no experience required for most positions.We offer
rewarding career opportunities that include:
- Competitive wages
- Access to wages before payday
- Flexible scheduling options with full-time and part-time
- Paid time off and Holidays (full-time)
- Full benefit package including health, dental, vision and more
- 401(K) with employer matching
- Paid training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Meals and uniformsMaintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Performing maintenance and housekeeping duties in and around
the community grounds as assigned.
- Performs routine maintenance duties to complete all service
requests for repair and maintenance of all grounds, buildings,
apartment homes, equipment and vehicles in a timely and
- Routine maintenance duties may include: fixing wall and/or
floor coverings; repairing furniture and fixtures; performing basic
plumbing work; performing minor electrical repairs; repairing
appliances; painting and refurbishing projects, working with
heating and air systems, refrigeration systems, carpet and hard
surface maintenance and "make ready" rooms as
assigned.Qualifications: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - -
- One year maintenance experience.
- Ability to be on call if needed.
- Has a general understanding of systems including: plumbing,
electrical, mechanical and code compliance.
- Possess a general understanding of OSHA, fire prevention, life
and safety regulations.
- Ability to respond to emergency calls outside of scheduled work
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective
- Competent in organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making
skills.Benefits:In addition to a rewarding career and competitive
salary, Discovery offers a comprehensive benefit package. -
-Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefit package
including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances,
paid time off and paid holidays. - -Team members are eligible to
participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our
Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.If
having a direct impact on the lives of others is appealing to you,
apply today and join our team!EOE D/V
Keywords: Discovery Village at Melbourne, Melbourne , Maintenance Technician Assistant, Engineering , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!