Senior Quality Engineer (Onsite)
Company: Raytheon Technologies
Posted on: September 19, 2022
This position is responsible for providing quality objectives
for the business unit in accordance with RCI quality policies and
procedures and in compliance with applicable contractual
requirements. This individual must be able to work within
cross-functional teams to meet and improve upon established quality
and delivery goals. The position will be a focal point for quality
issues, as well as responsible for continuing to develop and
improve the processes associated with compliance to Collins
Aerospace Quality Standards. This position operates in the
following functional areas: Quality Assurance, Quality System
Validation, Supply Chain Quality Assurance, or Material
Verification. Job Responsibilities:
- Performs preliminary review and Material Review Board analysis
of First Article Inspection Reports and disposition of
- Evaluates Collins Aerospace or supplier products and
- Analyzes root causes of deficiencies and ensures proper
corrective actions are implemented in a timely manner.
- Applies quality standards for receiving, in-process and final
inspection in accordance with Collins Aerospace and contractual
- Provides support to manufacturing operations in the review of
products and of engineering and manufacturing processes.
- Maintains a working relationship with key customer procurement
organizations to the benefit of the customer and Collins
- Maintains quality data records, compiles information, and
prepares reports for internal and external customers.
- Performs duties required by the Quality Management System.Basic
- Bachelors degree and 5 years of prior relevant experience.
- OR Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years
- OR In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is
- Engineering/Other Technical Positions: Typically requires a
degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)
and a minimum of 5 years of prior relevant experience unless
prohibited by local laws/regulations.
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident Green Card holder.
- Read and Interpretation of engineering drawings (Dimension,
tolerance and basic GD&T Symbology).
- Familiar with industry specification and standards
- Familiar with inspection methods and techniques.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word,
- Experience with continuous improvement principles, Six Sigma,
lean, 5S etc.
- Familiar with problem solving techniques like PDCA.
- Able to make quick decisions based in facts and risk analysis,
even under high-pressured situations.
- Familiar with AS9102 and or First Article Inspection process
- Experience in supplier management and development.Onsite:
Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily
onsite. This includes all production and maintenance employees, as
they are essential to the development of our products. Regardless
of your role type, collaboration and innovation are critical to our
business and all employees will have access to digital tools so
they can work with colleagues around the world and access to
Collins sites when their work requires in-person meetings.Collins
Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in
technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global
aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the
capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve
customers toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly
evolving global market.Our Avionics team advances flight deck
solutions, airborne communications, vision systems, sensors and
fire protection for commercial and military customers around the
world. That means were helping people reach their destination
safely and keeping pilots, passengers, flight crews, airlines,
airports and military personnel connected and informed. And were
providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that
our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to
learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop
the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career?
Join our Avionics team today.Collins Aerospace Diversity &
Inclusion Statement:Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives
success . We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us
to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and
customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all
employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the
toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless
possibility. WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.Some of our competitive
benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and
separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime
Income Strategy option
- Employee Scholar Program, tuition reimbursement program
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto,
additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness
insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling
- Incentives for a Healthy You
- Bright Horizons, back-up child / elder care and college coach
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Teladoc Medical Experts, second opinion program
- And more! Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our
strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions
require a background check, which may include a drug screen. Note:
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new
hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for
more than 1 year At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to
limitless possibility. And the bonds we form with our customers and
with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again. Apply now
and be part of the team thats redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.Raytheon
Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age
or any other federally protected class.
Keywords: Raytheon Technologies, Melbourne , Senior Quality Engineer (Onsite), Engineering , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!