Company: Advanced Technology Innovation Corp.
Posted on: September 19, 2022
*Onsite work located in the Melbourne Florida area, New Grads are
welome to apply*
Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering and 0 - 10
years of Experience.
- Experience with design and integration of mechanical systems
(mechanisms, components, hydraulics or fluids systems, etc.),
electrical systems, control systems, support frames/structures,
and/or lifting fixtures.
- Proven ability to drive complex projects to completion
- Sone experience with FEA Analysis and or hand calculations of
structural and mechanical components.
- Experience working on production lines, or field operations in
both design and hands-on roles; experience on commercial
development programs a plus
- Extremely customer focused with strong communication
- A demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with teams of
diverse skills across large geographic distances
- Experience with any CAD package, Creo, Catia, SolidWorks,
Keywords: Advanced Technology Innovation Corp., Melbourne , Design Engineer, Engineering , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!