Network Service Delivery Engineer
Company: Organon & Co
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Organon is a Women's Health Company that believes in a better and
healthier every day for every woman! We are a passionate, global
community of thousands dedicated to redefining the future of
women's health. Our mission is to deliver impactful medicines and
solutions for a healthier every day. But what really makes it work
at Organon is our people.
We're looking for real, passionate team players, curious
innovators, forward thinkers, empowered by the idea of shaping
their career, and ready to bring their fire to embrace change and
the opportunities it brings for progress.
At Organon, you'll get to enjoy the best of both worlds: the open,
agile, collaborative culture of a start-up, and operating at the
scale of a fortune 500 company with an international footprint that
serves people in more than 140 markets.
It's going to be an exciting future-come be a part of it!
THIS ROLE CAN BE 100% REMOTELY BASED.
* The Network Service Delivery Engineer Role will include but is
not limited to, engineering and planning for Data, Voice, Video,
LAN/WAN/Wireless systems, remote access technologies, partner
connectivity, perimeter/ firewall technologies, shop floor and MES,
and facilities projects related to Data Center restructuring and
corresponding site rationalization activity.
* The Network Service Delivery Engineer role will provide
management oversight of operational third parties including network
operations teams, network telecommunication expense management, and
* The Network Engineer and Service Delivery role will serve as the
regional point of contact for Network Services, and will develop a
solid understanding of business needs and requirements,
expectations, and service deliverables. The candidate will provide
direction and deliver high-quality estimates and ensure that
designs meet or exceed business requirements.
* The candidate will provide Program and Project Management support
for the deployment of the global network solution requirements.
* The candidate will provide Program and Project Management support
for the deployment of the Network Technology Services product line
for new and/or renovated facilities at domestic and international
* The Global Network Technology Infrastructure products associated
with Telecom/Networking services include Wide Area Network,
Internet Access, IP Telephony, Data Network, Wireless, Remote
Connectivity, Unified Messaging, Video Conferencing, and Audio
Required Experience and Skills:
* At least 5 years" Network and telecommunications experience
(design and implementation)
* Understanding and Proficiency of Visio Network Design Tools
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products: Word, Excel,
* Must have broad experience with large facilities projects
(structured cabling, telecom closet builds, campus wide
* Must have experience in estimating/costing large scale complex
network/telecom projects (Voice/Data/Process Networks etc.)
* Must have broad knowledge and relevant experience with networking
technologies (WAN/LAN/WLAN 802.11 etc) as well as an understanding
of networking protocols which include TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, RIP, SNMP,
* Must have broad experience working with Cisco routers, switches,
firewalls, Wireless controllers, Content Distribution, WAN
acceleration and Network Management tools/solutions.
* Must have experience with manufacturing and process networks,
i.e. SFN, MES and BAS.
* Demonstrate leadership and accountability in the planning,
estimating, engineering, design, development, implementation and
service management of both infrastructure and services
* Adhere to project management best practices and methodologies
across projects while meeting time-lines, budgets and business
* Strong project management skills, organization skills,
communication skills (both written and oral) and team leadership
capabilities within a matrix organization.
* Broad knowledge and applicable experience with networking, remote
access and internet technologies including VPN's, Wireless 802.11,
* In-depth knowledge of Networking Technologies and Unified
Communications services including Cisco routers, switches,
firewalls, Cisco VoIP Telephone Call Manager, Jabber, Content
Distribution, Wide Area Networking / MAN, Wireless LAN and Video
Conferencing solutions, as well as networking protocols such as
TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, DNS, DHCP, DMVPN, & VPN.
* Excellent negotiation and influencing skills in working with
business and vendors.
* Knowledge of service management best practices, as well as strong
network engineering and service delivery knowledge.
* Demonstrated proficiency in project estimating, planning and
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work
effectively in a large scale matrix organization.
* Detail orientated with excellent understanding of financial,
project and portfolio planning.
* Project management for implementing these Global Technology
Operations Infrastructure Services includes, but is not limited to:
Requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing and placing
into operation all IPT, data network infrastructure as well as the
complete wiring plant associated with the installation.
* Serve as the liaison and as the primary IS contact between
Central Engineering, IS, and the Client on IT related issues for
facility projects including Building Automation and Facility Access
Control and CCTV Security systems.
* Prepare the site's IT infrastructure for the physical relocation
of employees and their desktop computing equipment.
* Management of projects in alignment with Central and Site
engineering objectives and IS objectives and work closely with
Procurement on all vendor management and contract-related
* Coordinate all competitive facilities based telecommunications
contract activities with Site, Capital and Global procurement
groups. In addition, assist local IS operation groups in regions to
establish practices aligned with the Global Technology Operations
standards (cable infrastructure, data network, wireless, IPT) in
support of the Telecom/Network infrastructure services.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
* BICSI - RCDD, Six Sigma Methodologies, and PMP certification
Education Minimum Requirements:
* Required- Bachelors of Science in Engineering/Technology or
related field OR lesser degree/certifications with equivalent years
of relevant work experience
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to
live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare
company focused on making a world of difference for women, their
families and the communities they care for. We have an important
portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of
Women's Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and
touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health
solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day
for every woman.
Subject to applicable law, all prospective US Organon hires will be
required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 with a vaccine authorized or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA), or qualify for a medical or
religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement, as a
precondition of employment.
Residents of Colorado: to request this role's pay range: email:
US and PR Residents Only
If you require reasonable accommodation(s) in completing an
application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the
employee selection process, please email us at
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment
EEOC GINA Supplement
OFCCP EEO Supplement
OFCCP Pay Transparency Rule
Organon is an equal opportunity employer,
Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran - proudly embracing diversity in
all of its manifestations.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC., does not accept unsolicited assistance from search
firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by
search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written
search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole
property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a
candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral
where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency
agreements are in place, introductions are position specific.
Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Remote Work, Telecommuting
1st - Day
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:
Keywords: Organon & Co, Melbourne , Network Service Delivery Engineer, Engineering , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!