Company: TLC Engineering Solutions
Posted on: May 19, 2020
TLC has earned its reputation for excellence operating for more
than 65 years. We are a full service engineering design firm with
focus on large facility design including education, federal,
municipal, and related facilities. Our firm is seeking an
experienced and motivated Electrical Engineer
About TLC's Culture and Projects:
to learn about TLC Engineering Solutions, the culture and the
spectacular projects we are most proud of.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes;
- Competitive Salary and Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending
- 401K with company match
- Flexible schedules
- Electrical design for a diverse range of commercial buildings
(hospitality, airports, amusement park, large retail, multi-use,
K-12, sports arenas and performing art centers, etc).
- Prepare load calculations, select equipment, layout electrical
systems using Revit.
- Coordinate with architect, owner-client and other disciplines
on lighting, power and low voltage systems.
- Answer Contractor's RFI's and provide amendments along with
- 4+ years of experience in Electrical Design (Lighting, power
distribution, low voltage, lightning protection, etc.)
- Experience from similar Engineering design firm, Consulting or
Architectural engineering firm
- BSEE, BSAE relevant industry experience
- Revit experience
**For more job opportunities with TLC click !**
TLC is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer, dedicated
to Workforce Diversity EOE- M/F/Vets/Disabled. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran status, disability, age and other
classifications covered under federal, state or local laws. TLC
participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: TLC Engineering Solutions, Melbourne , Electrical Engineer, Engineering , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!