Teacher: Intervention/K-8/Part-Time/Certified/22-23 SY (S. Brevard)
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Position at Catapult Learning
Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified and experienced
teachers in Brevard County, Florida!We have schools in Melbourne
and Palm Bay (zip codes 32935, 32904, 32901, 32907) in need of
part-time Certified Teachers (6-19 hours per week depending on
assignment) for our intervention programs for the 2022-2023 school
year. These positions are in-person and focus on small group
instruction for grades K-8 in both Reading and Math; the ideal
candidate will be comfortable teaching both subjects to students in
multiple grade levels (we provide training and curriculum).
Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Company support and quality assurance from both local and
national support teams
- Curriculum and teaching materials provided
- Paid training and professional development
- Paid planning/prep time
- Small group instruction
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of
- Instruct Reading and Math to small groups of students in
multiple grade levels in a face-to-face school setting.
- Deliver designated instructional models in readiness, reading,
mathematics, and writing skills to eligible students through
utilization of company-designed materials and educational
- Utilize company-provided curriculum to develop and maintain
individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans.
- Ensure supervision of students at all times, including
escorting students safely to and from classrooms/learning stations.
Climbing stairs and light lifting may be required.
- Perform data entry in a timely fashion to meet deadlines
(student attendance, online pre/post testing, progress reports,
parent and classroom teacher communication forms, compliance
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by
company, local, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors,
classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current FL Teaching Certificate (we can accept a Statement of
Eligibility if the only requirement listed is fingerprinting)
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Classroom teaching and/or tutoring experience
- Must be willing to teach various grade levels
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs
(Zoom, Teams, etc.) preferred
- A passion to help students
About Catapult Learning:
Our company is a provider of K-12 contracted instructional services
to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in
at-risk youth and students who are struggling; we are a company
with over 40 years of excellence in education. We adhere to 5
corporate values that embody our company culture: Transparent,
Decisive, Humble, Accountable, Inclusive.
A current FL Teaching Certificate (we can accept a Statement of
Eligibility if the only requirement listed is fingerprinting) is
required for this position. Local candidates preferred. To expedite
processing of your application, please include your certificate
number and location on your resume.
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!
Keywords: FullBloom, Melbourne , Teacher: Intervention/K-8/Part-Time/Certified/22-23 SY (S. Brevard), Education / Teaching , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!