Principal Program Cost Schedule Control Analyst
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: May 24, 2020
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities
to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact
people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come.
Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human
discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people
who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join
forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way.
Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity
and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable
drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not
only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems has an opening for a Principal
Program Cost Control Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse
individuals in Melbourne, Florida.
- Sets up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and
schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control
- Performs analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that
contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and
government cost control guidelines.
- Prepares budgets and schedules for contract work and performs
and/or assists in financial analyses such as funding profiles,
sales outlook, and variance analysis.
- Prepares program plans to ensure program requirements and
statement of work are captured and scheduled.
- Performs schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate
program cost and scheduling risks.
- Ensures adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate
records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure
projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding
to the government.
- Incorporates contractual changes into control systems by
staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to
maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work
environment with high expectations, significantly diverse
assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university with 6+ years
of Program Cost Analysis or Program Scheduling experience OR
- Master's Degree from an accredited university with 4+ year of
Program Cost Analysis or Program Scheduling experience.
- 2+ year of demonstrated experience with MS Excel - Must have
created, analyzed, & maintained spreadsheets with complex
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret or Top Secret
- The ability to obtain Program Access prior to start.
- Master's Degree in either Business, Accounting or Finance
- Active DoD Secret or Top Secret Security Clearance with full
investigation in the past 6 years.
- Minimum 1 year of demonstrated Earned Value experience;
experience with MPM (Microframe Project Manager) or Cobra.
- Experience with SAP or related business software.
- Experience as a Cost Material Analyst or Labor Planner.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to collaborate
with multiple organizations and Senior Leadership
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Melbourne , Principal Program Cost Schedule Control Analyst, Education / Teaching , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!