Senior Principal Administrative Assistant
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: February 10, 2020
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to
work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's
lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work
preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and
our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold
new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent
the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture
thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing
your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do
what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of
history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems has an opening for a Senior
Principal Administrative Assistant to join our team of qualified,
diverse individuals. This position will be located in Melbourne,
- Performs normal office functions such as setting up and
maintaining files; interviewing callers and making proper
referrals; arranging meetings and conferences; and receiving,
referring, or answering mail.
- Reviews drafts and finished documents for appropriate
grammatical usage; answers questions relating to office operations
and established policies and procedures.
- Gathers, compiles and reports on information relevant to
supervisor's assignment (e.g. status notes).
- Provide administrative assistance to the Vice President during
Administrative Assistant's absence.
- Consistently manage all calendar events and special functions
efficiently (special presentations and events) by planning and
organizing to ensure all details are handled in advance, and
orchestrating events so that functions run smoothly.
- Schedule meetings, and frequently schedule and reschedule when
interrupts occur; thus ensuring the director is able to hold
regular 1:1 consultations with direct reports and protgs
- Experience and evidence of successful work dealing with
- Evidence of quick aptitude for mastering online user tools or
- Ability to achieve and maintain a DoD Secret clearance
- High School and 6 years additional education and/or
- Proven ability to maintain a positive and professional demeanor
with customers, management, and employees in a fast-paced
- Experience in travel arranging and reimbursement in Concur
- Proficient in Excel
- Proficient in Power Point
- Proficient in Outlook Calendar functionality
- Classes or continuing education
- Active Secret clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Melbourne , Senior Principal Administrative Assistant, Education / Teaching , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!