Company: Community Credit Union Florida
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Community Credit Union of Florida (CCU Florida) has a long, rich
history in Brevard County of making a positive impact in its
member?s lives by providing quality products, financial education
and excellent member service. Our culture is one of family,
compassion and collaboration, which aids in developing and building
positive relationships, both internally and externally, to provide
growth, loyalty and financial well-being. At CCU Florida, we are
continuously seeking individuals who are energetic, highly
motivated and want to make a difference in the lives of our members
and the community.
If you have a passion for serving as a brand champion in a dynamic
environment, and can identify ways to improve the member
experience, consider joining our team at CCU Florida. We are
currently advertising for an open Marketing Manager position at our
- Drives the annual marketing calendar and successfully manage
the execution of tentpole marketing programs, including community
initiatives with non-profits Brevard Schools Foundation, United Way
and Junior Achievement.
- -Understands -Community Credit Union of Florida's strategic and
competitive position to help deliver campaigns and experiences that
are recognized best in class.
- -Works with Business Intelligence to analyze the efficiency of
the credit union?s marketing and ensures the credit union is
delivering return on investment.
- -Serves as the primary brand expert in the company with
ownership of brand positioning and target consumer articulations.
Ensures brand guidelines are well understood and accurately
deployed by both internal and external partners.
- -Collaborates with cross-functional partners including member
services, loans, member solutions and business to successfully test
and deliver new campaigns to market.
- -Works closely with the business development team to develop
community activations that are on-brand and aligned with the credit
union?s strategic priorities.
- -Fosters a collaborative and positive relationship with all
internal stakeholders. Maximizes efficiency in a constantly
evolving market and steward creative solutions to be the norm.
Guides the work of in-house designer(s) and external agencies.
- -Provides annual, quarterly, monthly, and ad-hoc reporting of
brand performance; identifies opportunities and risks, and develops
recommendations for course-corrections/direction.
- -Performs other related duties works on special projects as
- Bachelor's degree with concentration in Marketing,
Journalism/Media, Communications, Business or any other related
field; or three (3) to five (5) years related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
-Work related experience should consist of exceptional brand
marketing or advertising experience. -
- The position requires fluency in all forms of media. Excellent
interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively
with a broad range of people and positions, with an ability to
forge relationships with media.
- Ability to plan and execute marketing programs from concept to
- Excellent project management skills and comfort with a fast
paced work environment.
- Strong understanding of brand strategy fundamentals.
- Experience handling in-house creative studios and external
- Excellent organization and time management skills, with ability
to multi-task, demonstrated ability in organization and delegation
skills and be a strong team player. -Ability to work with no
supervision while performing duties.
- Advanced skills in personal computer operation, including
word-processing, spreadsheet and data management software
- Quick learner; able to quickly take on new projects.
- Current Florida driver?s license and a vehicle with appropriate
insurance coverage as required to drive in the course of performing
assigned duties and responsibilities.
At Community Credit Union of Florida, we continually strive to make
a difference in our employee?s lives, both professionally and
personally, by offering a world class, highly competitive
compensation and benefits package. Unlike most companies, CCU
Florida offers a pension plan that is fully funded by the credit
union and provides up to 35% of an employee?s salary upon
retirement. We also provide a generous 401(k) that matches up to
3.5% on up to 6% of an employee?s contribution, 100% paid health,
dental, life insurance, AD&D, and long term disability for the
employee, 100% tuition assistance, vacation and sick leave. Equal
Keywords: Community Credit Union Florida, Melbourne , Marketing Manager, Advertising , Rockledge, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!