Quality Administrative Assistants
Company: STS Technical Services
Posted on: November 22, 2021
STS Aviation Services is hiring Quality Administrative
Assistants in Melbourne, Florida. Hiring Note: These are new,
high-profile positions with premium rates. Call 1- ext. 9189 to
speak with a Recruiter directly. Otherwise, please apply online to
start the hiring process. Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Any additional training or certification preferred but not
- Excellent verbal, written, computer, and presentation skills
necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals,
departments and organizations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the operation of Microsoft Office
programs such as Word and Excel.
- Thorough organizational skills with a focus on detail
- Possess verbal, written presentation, problem solving and
interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate, update,
persuade and/or facilitate discussions with all levels of
employees, management & customers.
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of
a team. Nature of Work:
- Office environment.
- Will work with the Training Manager, Quality Engineer, Quality
Office Manager or Director of Quality and Compliance to assist with
filing, reports, audits, documentation, etc. General
- The Quality Admin is responsible for assisting with clerical
and administrative duties related to the Training Department as
- Assists Training Coordinator with updating qualifications and
training records when needed.
- Assist Training Manager in completing new-hire toolbox
inventory forms and scanning them to the Quality Manager.
- Check and respond to emails.
- Understand and follow FAA regulations and provide files as
needed for auditors. Audits:
- Assists Quality Engineer with monitoring CAR and SCAR workflow
- Work with Quality Engineer to review policies and procedures,
audit findings, and other documentation requirements as
- Any clerical and administrative duties as need arises. Quality
- Assists Quality Office Manager with maintaining records room,
and keeps track of retention periods to comply with FAA
- Assists with new-hire paperwork as needed.
- Assists with reception desk coverage as needed.
- Any other clerical or administrative duties as need arises.
About STS Aviation Services: STS Aviation Services operates three
state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification
facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both
stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel
that call each home, fuel the company's drive to seamlessly blend a
growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing
aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the
global aviation industry. To learn more about STS Aviation Services
and what makes it the company with "Solutions to Keep You Flying,"
please visit or call 1-. #ZRJob Requirements:Be self-motivated and
able to work independently or as part of a team.
Keywords: STS Technical Services, Melbourne , Quality Administrative Assistants, Administration, Clerical , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!