OneGroup - Receptionist
Company: Community Bank System, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Hours/Week: 40 hours Location: US:FL:Melbourne Relevant
experience and education will be taken into consideration when
determining actual starting pay rate. SUMMARY This position
requires excellent customer service skills and the ability to move
incoming calls quickly to the appropriate person as well as some
insurance related tracking and documenting. This is a great entry
level position for anyone wanting to pursue a career in the
insurance industry. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES n/a ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Visitors are greeted immediately and made to feel very
comfortable in our facility.
- Visitors are very quickly transferred to the correct person
inside of NuVantage.
- Customers never wait.
- Answer, screen and direct all incoming phone calls to
appropriate personal at NuVantage Insurance.
- Receive and sort incoming mail.
- Perform all reception duties including but not limited to
scanning, downloading docs, entering data into our management
system, data entry, etc.
- This position is a very key support arm for our customer
service team, person must have tremendous initiative to take on
responsibility in supporting the CSR team.
- This person will have dotted line responsibility to the
customer service manager.
- Will oversee and re-order office supplies, approved by
management. MOST IMPORTANT:
- Very bright, positive attitude, this person will set the tone
for all visitors to NuVantage Insurance.
- We are a team and will always support fellow employees in a
constructive, positive manner under all circumstances. Physical
Requirements: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand,
walk, sit, user hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands
or arms, and speak and hear. The employee may occasionally be
required to lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, and the
ability to focus. Human Resources Contact: Alexandra N. Hamilton An
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Community Bank System, Inc., Melbourne , OneGroup - Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!