Foundation Administrative Assistant
Company: Hospice and Francis
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Under the direction of the Director of Operations, the Foundation
Administrative Assistant provides overall administrative support
for projects, programs, and systems associated with the
Foundation's philanthropy plan of action. She/he serves as the
primary source of reception for callers and visitors. She/he
assists with maintaining systems to record and report on revenue,
annual reporting of donors and gifts, etc. Under the direction of
the Director of Operations, the Foundation Administrative Assistant
is responsible for data entry of gifts, production of
acknowledgements, and a wide range of gift reports. She/he produces
reports on donors, and produces comprehensive lists for direct mail
appeals, informational mailings, events, and other projects. The
Foundation Administrative Assistant also assists in coordinating
special events, receptions, and records all pertinent information
for event planning, gift entry and acknowledgement and event
REPORTS TO: Director of Operations
EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING REQUIRED: Associates degree required
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field is preferred.
Unrestricted State of Florida driver's license. Automobile
EXPERIENCE/SPECIFIC SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
A minimum of three years of administrative experience using
databases. Experience with Microsoft Office required, Blackbaud
Raiser's Edge and other Blackbaud programs preferred, as is
experience in philanthropy programs. The Foundation Administrative
Assistant must possess strong customer relations, written and
verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to
work independently, prioritize work, perform multiple tasks
simultaneously while adhering to deadlines, as outlined in the
primary responsibilities below.
- Assist with office operations and develop/maintain
administrative systems that support projects, programs, and
activities identified in the strategic action plan, gift and donor
- Maintain all donor and prospective donor information in
Raiser's Edge NXT, processing all gifts, creating timely gift
acknowledgments, and maintaining donor records related to giving,
communication preferences, contact information, etc.
- Provide organizational leadership with fundraising reports and
analysis to inform decision making and moves management.
- Produce lists for direct mail appeals, informational mailings,
events, and projects.
- Create usable and accurate queries and reports.
- Provide research about current and prospective donors.
- Helps to coordinate special events, receptions, and keep
detailed records on event planning and post-event
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Experience and ability to use technology, word processing,
spreadsheets, internet, etc.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Outlook programs, with a
demonstrated working knowledge of Excel and databases
- An understanding of social services and older adults needs, and
enrichment, preferred. An understanding of, and appreciation for,
the nature and value of a public, non-profit organization.
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE:
- Accurately process the daily receipt of gift checks, online
gifts, monthly gifts and new pledges into Raiser's Edge.
- Process gift and pledge acknowledgements with accuracy and
within 48 hours of receipt of gift. Verify and research payments
against pledges for proper allocation. Obtain and maintain proper
backup for all gifts and pledges.
- Maintain office operations and administrative systems that
support projects, programs, and activities identified in the
strategic action plan.
- Maintain Raiser's Edge system files on donor/prospects,
including integrity of information, data entry, and use of data for
a variety of purposes.
- Assist with implantation of a robust annual giving program of
direct mail solicitations, memorial tiles, and events that
demonstrate growth in revenue and donors over time.
- Provides support for the Foundation Team in a variety of
administrative and project/content management way.
Keywords: Hospice and Francis, Melbourne , Foundation Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!