Administrative Assistant - Brevard Area
Company: Sentry Management
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Sentry Management is an industry leader in community association
management. We are currently seeking a full time Administrative
Assistant at our division office located in the Brevard area. The
Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing
administrative support for the association, community manager and
the board of directors as it relates to the community. Duties may
vary from customer service, general office work, and administration
of internal office processes as required by Division Manager and
home office. The Administrative Assistant maintains policies,
standards, and practices and ensures adherence to Sentry's Goals,
Value and Service Standard of our Foundation Principles.
- Assist and support Community Manager/Association as
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database
management or word processing.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, mail system,
copiers, or phone systems
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording
information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine
correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or expense,
statistical, or monthly reports.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources
as the Internet.
- Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and
grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed
- Prepare conference or meeting materials, such as flyers or
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement or
- Manage projects or contribute to committee or team work.
- All other duties as assigned.TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- Phone support/Telephone Systems
- Office Safety and Awareness
- ADT Alarm
- Postage/Mailing Equipment
- Records Management
- Microsoft Office SuitePERSONAL SPECIFICATIONSCommunication
- Oral Communication - Effectively expresses oneself in
one-on-one and group situations and presentations
- Written Communication - Effectively expresses ideas through a
variety of written communications (e-mails, reports, memos, etc.),
- Listening - Demonstrates attentiveness and the ability to
understand the oral communications of others through active
listening skillsPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to sit for up to eight (4) hours per day
- Ability to operate a personal computer and basic office
- Ability to talk regularly over the phone with customers and
co-workers up to eight (4) hours per dayBenefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life & AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick/Personal Days
- Paid Holidays SENTRY MANAGEMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
Keywords: Sentry Management, Melbourne , Administrative Assistant - Brevard Area, Administration, Clerical , Rockledge, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!