Company: Kelly Services
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Export Coordinator - temporary for approximately 3 monthsPay
Rate: $18/hr.Hours: 8am - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday--Looking for an
opportunity to fill in on a "contract" assignment for approximately
3 months with a very reputable, well-known company. Please apply
today (pending you meet the job requirements)--Job Summary:
Responsible for international customer order entry, export
documentation creation and gathering documents to include but not
limited to the following; commercial invoices, packing lists,
certificates of origin (Central America Free Trade Agreement
(CAFTA) and North America Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
certificates), ocean bills of lading, health certificates and other
documents as per specific country / country requirements. Possible
coordination of US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
audits.Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate timely shipment of all export orders through the
company's distribution centers or U.S. suppliers or other entities
as required by the business.
- Produce full suite of export documents to support each export
transaction and ensure importer has all required documentation to
support seamless importation.
- Maintain and manage customer profiles to include all
documentary requirements and internal information needed to
successfully support the customer.
- Perform export order entry functions within the company's
enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
- Maintain and manage export order log document to be shared
with, but not limited to, export department personnel, the
replenishment team and the center personnel supporting the export
- Work with customers, replenishment team, and suppliers to
adjust order quantities and ship dates as needed.
- Perform requested research as needed by management from time to
time. Pull data from data warehouse site. Be able to manipulate the
data in many different ways to help develop reports and supply
information that may be requested from time to time from other
members of the department or of the organization.
- Provide support as needed to other export coordinators to
obtain product information documents that may be requested to
support Import Customs clearance filings.
- Maintain electronic and physical shipment filing system in
accordance to company/department policies.
- Cross train with other members of the export team to have
working knowledge of all export accounts to provide back up support
if and as needed.--Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Associates degree in related discipline, relevant experience
with a focus on exports from the U.S.A. in lieu of a degree will be
- Working knowledge of Export Administration Regulations,
international documentation and logistics. United States Department
of Agriculture (USDA) Veterinary Certificates, Food Safety and
Inspection Services (FSIS) Certificates, Certificates of Free Sale,
Certificates of Origin (CAFTA / NAFTA) and others as
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Suite, various
databases, internet research).
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to continually
prioritize and reprioritize work.
- Communicate well with internal and external customers.
- Ability to remain positive in stressful and challenging
- Creative thinker with the ability to multitask and find
solutions to daily challenges.
- Work with customers in multiple time zones. Be available from
time to time outside of normal business hours (8 30 am to 5 00
- Strong evidence of attention to detail and accuracy.Preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Previous experience/knowledge with AS400,
- Previous experience in freight forwarding activities; steamship
line bookings, Electronic Export Information (EEI) filings,
Harmonized Tariff Schedule, and product classification
experience.--Please email resume to me directly at:
firstname.lastname@example.orgWhy Kelly--?As a worker today, it's up
to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to
learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's
next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the
evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each
year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and
opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never
imagined.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's
next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their
full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Melbourne , Administrative Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Saint Cloud, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!