Program Control Analyst - 2428
Company: Millennium Engineering and Integration Company
Posted on: January 8, 2019
Program Control Analyst will support Melbourne Business Operations in the performance at a variety of levels (primarily focused on the Business Operations analytics, financial reporting, allocation of resource budgeting, and assistance contracts/subcontracts personnel for accurately maintaining business operations activities) for complex IDIQ, CP, FFP, FP-LOE, and/or T&M projects under federal contracts (including DoD and NASA). This position will be filled in Melbourne, FL.
* Work closely with business manager, program managers and subcontracts manager for subcontracting and procurement issues. Supports and assists other business manager, PD/PL s, contracts professionals, and others as required, in performing financial analysis and reporting activities
* Generate monthly financial reporting deliverables including NASA 533 report on specified contracts.
* Perform ad hoc financial and accounts receivable analysis to identify the source of any revenue, billing, or customer payment discrepancies for projects within the Business Unit. Able to develop good rapport with internal shared service teams and customers to independently resolve issues.
* Interface with A/P and process vouchering as needed.
* Enter and maintain the project charging levels on programs within Costpoint. Maintain accurate period of Performance dates for each task and activate personnel access to assigned charge codes.
* Assists Business Operations to ensure compliance with procurement system policies and procedures. Prepares for and program management reviews including internal audits and metric recording of financial data. Works closely with PD/PLs facilitating the interface with Purchasing and Contracts Administration as needed.
* Possess the ability to work independently with proficient problem solving skills. Provides advice and counsel to other functional areas on matters associated with Project Management activities, subcontractor activities, as well as financial reporting.
* Supports Program Managers in establishing program budgets and updates within IBM TM1 financial planning software. Responsible for inputting indirect costs forecasts into the system and support the Business Manager and VP GM during the annual budget process.
* Assist in cost/price analysis concepts and tools and be able to implement and complete cost analysis on moderate to complex supplier proposals and agreements, contract modifications, and estimated costs at completions.
* Provides support to ensure post award compliance on the subcontractor s performance (cost, schedule, technical, Millennium policies and procedures, and all other terms and conditions) of awarded agreements. Responsible for post award modifications to agreements including all change related activities, responsible for completing financial assessments of estimates versus actuals and providing input for potential course correction (as needed), assisting with compliance of contract deliverables (as appropriate), and subcontract closeout.
* Performs administrative duties as assigned by the Business Manager.
* Minimum of 1-5 years Program Control/Contract Administration experience.
* Experience using Deltek Costpoint and/or IBM TM1 is a plus
* Exposure to and basic understanding of the government acquisition process. This includes working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and FAR supplements including, but not limited to, DoD and NASA supplements.
* Must understand the various contract types and their associated fee structures.
* Responsiveness, flexibility, organization, and attention to detail are a must.
* Must be a highly motivated self-starter.
* The successful candidate should be able to work independently with little supervision and work well with others in a collaborative environment.
* Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
* Must possess a strong ability to effectively self-manage changes, claims, and implementation contract/subcontract terms and conditions in Project execution.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
* Experience in Project Management/Budgeting.
* Pricing experience or the desire to learn pricing techniques is a plus.
* Experience with CostPoint is also a plus.
* Experience in Contractor Procurement System processes and procurement system management
Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting or a related field required.
Ability to obtain a Secret clearance
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.
Job Req: #2428
Keywords: Millennium Engineering and Integration Company, Melbourne , Program Control Analyst - 2428, Accounting, Auditing , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!